Here’s a quickie to get your core engaged. I did this one today after 10 minutes of cardio on the Versaclimber and a lower body workout, but you can also do it on it’s own. Folks – are you seeing a common theme here? I hope to give you chunks, or modules if you will, that can be sliced and diced together to meet your unique needs and schedule.
List of exercises
- Rope climbs
- Alternating leg lifts
- Leg throw-downs
- Scissor kicks
- Horizontal scissor kicks
- 1 minute plank hold
- 30 second shift weight forward and backward in plank
- Alternating hip drops in plank, and then double time
Some tips before you go
- Aim for 20 reps of each exercise.
- If this is a struggle, try to make sure you do at least 10.
- If this rep count is too easy, up it or add ankle weights for the leg lifts! Trust me…ankle weights will be your best friend.
- Remember to breathe! Holding a plank doesn’t mean holding your breath.