Alright, folks! Hope your week is off to a wonderful start. We’ve done lots of tutorials these past few weeks – many of them related to inversions and arm balances (heavily associated with Chakra 3), but now it is time to put together everything you have learned! Chakra 3, Manipura, is all about building heat in the body and literally “flipping” your perspective.
Activating Your Manipura
Even if you don’t yet feel comfortable getting into a forearm stand or crow pose, the class below will help you to gain the strength necessary for some of those skills. I’ve designed this class to help build your confidence in yourself and also that internal fire that is necessary for true transformation.
- Always remember – you are stronger than you think.
- Try everything, because your only critic here is yourself.
- Laugh at yourself often, because the journey is half the fun!
- In these videos, I often invite you to reach out of your comfort zone. This is only a suggestion; do what feels right for your body. There is always a modification to go up or down a level in any pose.
- As always, drop me a line if you have any questions!